Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk - Review & swatches


Product: Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk

My very old cleansing agent and a must product of my beauty kit.



The bottle says:
Ayur’s Deep Cleansing milk is a natural herbal cleanser which gently lifts away make up, dirt and other impurities leaving the skin feeling soft, clean and healthy.

Apply with cotton wool or tissue on face and neck with upward and outward movements.

To close the pores use Ayer’s astringents for best results. (i don't quite like the astringent)

Ingredients:




Price & other details: 75/- for 220ml



Physical specs:
To open, flip the cap.
The small opening ensures that squeezing always pops out adequate amount of lotion.





I like this model, since it helps when i am in a hurry.

How I use it:

Squeeze a small amount of the lotion on your palm/hand.



Dip a cotton wool in the lotion and gently wipe your face/eyes/neck.
The lotion is neither too thick not too watery. It can be a little greasy after usage but the greasiness does the cleansing job well.
Usually, the first wipe will cleanse any makeup/dirt marks.

In this pic, I have used the same amount as shown above to remove the lipstick swatches I was reviewing:



(L): lipstick swatches, (R): After cleansing

Why I use it:

I first began using this cleanser when I was in college. Those were the days when I biked to college and was naturally exposed to dust,pollution,etc. I religiously used to cleanse my face with this cleanser and it would totally clean off all the external deposits on my face leaving it fresh and making the skin very smooth.

Many years later, now, I not only use it for cleansing but also to remove the make up. It is a MUST product to clean the kajal/mascara.

I also noticed that this makes my skin soft after usage and it stay like that even after I face wash with soap :-).

My Opinion:

Pros:
CHEAP and BEST, does what it says.
I like the flip cap, it comes handy.
Perfectly does the cleansing job.
Haven't faced any side effects.
Makes the skin very smooth after usage.

Cons:
"Herbal cleanser" but has parabens :-(

I think they should introduce small bottles for travel kit, which can be very useful.

2 comments:

  1. i never knew it has parabens :( its my HG milk cleanser from ages

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! even i feel sad about that part. however since there are so many positives to it, its still with me :-)

    ReplyDelete